Check all costs and start "DIY"
How much does it cost? Budgeting is always the number one concern fact that most travelers need to manage it more closely. Get those needed information here or contact us and Organize Your Own Trip Today.
Budget: $7 - $25
Mid range: $25 - $80
Luxury: $90 - $250
Foods & Drinks
Street Food: $0.50 - $2
Mid range: $3 - $7
Restaurant: $7 - $13
Alcohol: $0.50 - $3
Fresh Juice: $1 - $2
Plan your trip with all you need
Remork (known as Tuk-Tuk) is a well-known way of traveling around and it's convenience and easy to one anywhere and anytime. It is a four seats transportation type. The fee of using Romork starts from 1$. Aside from Remork, there are also cars or minivan available.
Place of Attraction
Small Tour + Sunrise/Sunset
Bantey Srei + Kbal Spean
Banteay Srei + Kbal Spean
Beateay Srei + Phnum Kulen
Beng Mealea + Kompong Pluk
B. Mealea + B. Srei + Kbal Spean
B. Mealea + B. Srei + Phnum Kulen
- Destination from Siem Reap city to the destination
- Remork (1-4paxs)
- Car (1-4paxs)
- Van (58pxs)
Temple entrance fee
$37 / 1 day
$62 / 3 days
$72 / 7 days
$57 / 1 day
$90 / 3 days
$109 / 7 days
The validity 1 week
The validity 1 month
There are several temples included in ticket such as Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ba Kong, Banteay Kdei, Banteay Samre, Banteay Srei, Baphoun, Bayon, Pre Roup, Preah Khan, Ta Keo, Ta Phrom and Ta Som
Phnum Kulen (Mountain, temple and waterfall)
- The pass of Angkor area can be purchased at the official ticket center. It opens from 4:30am to 5:30pm daily.
- Admission passes are not refund or transferable.
- The pass can only be purchased by the visitor "himself/herself" as it is required photo taken at the station
- Free entry for Children under 12 with the proof age (eg, passport)
- The admission fee does not include any special permits for commercial picture taking or film shooting purpose.
The majority of the temples can be visited from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
There are also two particular tourist sites open for visitor earlier:
- Angkor Wat and Srah Srang can be visited from 5am to 5:30pm. (Recommended for Sunrise)
- Phnom Bakheng and Pre Rup can be visited from 5am to 7pm. (Recommended for Sunset)